Reprivata’s Community of Trust
Enables the dynamic implementation of COLLECTIVE DEFENSE and DEFENSE IN DEPTH across any organization’s Interconnected Third Parties (“I3Ps”)
- Enterprises may have good perimeter defense, but bad actors continuously probe for vulnerabilities.
- If the Enterprise is secure, bad actors probe for backdoors at interconnected third parties, where most breaches originate.
- Once a breach occurs, bad actors move undetected and exfiltrate sensitive data.
- Reprivata adds a cyber version of RADAR to detect incoming threats as they reach the perimeter but before they penetrate the defenses.
- Reprivata’s Community of Trust (“CoT”) combines technology, policies and contracts to enable extensible active defense, global threat visibility and real-time information sharing for improved cybersecurity for all members of the Community.
What We Offer
Extensible Active Defense within a Secured Collaborative Environment
- Community-wide Situational Awareness and Visibility
- Real-time Threat Detection and Interdiction Early in the Cyber Kill Chain
- Rapid Sharing of Curated Threat Data and Responses Community-wide
Enhance Defense in Depth via Micro-Segmentation & Zero-Trust Network
- Employs First Encryption Software Certified by UL CAP 2900
- Complies with NSA CNS Algorithm Suite (BYOD)
- Dynamically Create Secure Communities of Interest of Any Size
- Prevents Unauthorized Lateral Movement and Traps Data Exfiltration
- Enables Secure Communication on Major Devices and Operating Systems
Extensible Cybersecurity Architecture
- Defines Collaboration and Information Sharing Policies
- Based on Risk Management and Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Standardized Cyber-Focused Agreements to Define and Bound Risk
- Implementable at Department, Division, Enterprise and Communities of Interest
- Complies with Geographic and Jurisdictional Privacy Policies